KINDLY READ THESE USER TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES
To Use the Doorle Service first go through the terms and conditions, so that it will be easy for you to understand us.
1) You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user-name, password, and whatever the activities are performing by your account.
2) One can be assured of getting right person at Doorle Service, who will be near your area so that it will reduce travelling expense.
3) Company will appoint you only those providers who will serve best services to you at low cost and on the mentioned time.
4) In order to use the Doorle Service, you will need to register yourself at website. Here you have to fill your personal information.
5) Company will not be responsible for any kind of miscommunication and misunderstanding between you and our agent.
6) The Service charges shall be updated or amended from time to time and it shall be your responsibility to remain informed about the prevailing minimum charges for the services. And you should confirm the same from the Service provider about the service charge for the repair of the products before initiation of the Service.You agree that you will pay for all services you avail from the Service Provider either by way of cash, cheque, online payment, or any other payment method introduced by the company. Any payment made is non-refundable.
7) The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these User Terms, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Application (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Website or by sending you notice through the Service, Application or via email. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
8) Company will provide you complete warranty specified by the manufacturer with free service for limited period if that expires then only we will charge you.